,
/*--------------carousel 2 end--------------*/ /*--------------carousel 2 end--------------*/

Welcome Our Valuable Readers !

Hi there, thanks million for coming. We truly appreciate your visit whatever your reason to go here. These blogs are created for some purposes, but most important of all is to sharing and learning about everything interesting, special also useful in this amazing world. We dont mean to

Hai sahabat semua, terimakasih sudah datang berkunjung. Rangkaian Blog ini dibuat untuk berbagi dan belajar tentang segala yang menarik, spesial dan berguna di dunia yang mengagumkan ini. Saya masih terlalu bodoh untuk dibilang guru atau master, tapi saya yakin dengan berbagi ilmu dan cerita yang saya miliki, maka hidup saya akan semakin indah.
**************************************************************************************************

"I Have A Dream" Of My Blogs

I have a dream
Some blog to peak
To help me trough
Firts in search engine

If you see the wonder
On this great of tale..........*business week about 13 blogs with huge income*
You can take the future
even if you fail

I believe in angel
In everytime I start a day
I believe in Angel
Help me know this time is right for me

I start to blog
I have a dream......

Written by :NGDlover
Labels/Categories : Intermezzo, Tools and SEO

I got another award from UmiHoney the smiling face blog, the award is called Bonk Ava Award. Just as usual, there's a few questions that came with this award, so here goes:


Q - How Many blogs do you have and how long has it been in existence.

A - I have one integrated blog, which called notegolddiamond, my breath with them for almost one year.

Q - When did you first start to blog....

A - when ? well, two years ago, but not with this blog, a website called worldyoufriends, its expired now, and I found more interesting with blogger, so here I am the blogger of notegolddiamond

Q - What is the factor that interest you to blog and why do you blog

A - I love to share, thats it, the more you share happiness, joy, and spirit, knowledge, chance, hope or even money (but wisely after you meet your needs ofcourse :) ), the more youll find your world joyfully

Q - What in your opinion makes your blog better than the other blogs and what is lacking about your blog?

A - Not enough room for this kind of question, just visit seo tools or something like that to reach an objective answer

I am pass back this award to umihoney.
Also pass this blog to....every my friends here >>and here>>

Tag Enjoy About Me from Nensa Moon to umihoney than forwarded to me

1. When do you first started blogging?

A Year ago


2. Name of blog?

notegolddiamond.blogspot.com

3. What do you look at first when you log on to your blog?

my draft post, of course

4. What kind/genre blog you prefer.

Almost all kind of genres.I'm not choosy for we can learn from anyone.

Onaji desu,

5. Town of residence?

Fukuoka

6. Occcupation?

Blog is a kind of working when you do it seriously !

7. According to your friends, whom do your face resemble most?

I`m happy enough to tell you that I`m goodly, so just try to imagine it ... there you right !

8. Which part of your anatomy that you like most?

hey ...if you say you love all of your anatomy, then I should try to love it too !

9. Who contributed most in your life?

this is basic question, you know my answer la


10. Funny incidents in school?

too many to mention, I`m talkative when comes to sightseeing or or something in school


11. Memory of first love?

hey you ...whoever sent this question to me, I dare you to tell it out first !

12. What kind of man/girl you find attractive?

sent a bio`s along with your photo`s to me, then I can tell whether you are attractive or not

13. How many kids you wish for?

from you hehehe....do you wanna say something like ..."give it to me baby !"


14. What will you do if your spouse/partner cheated on you?

classic...The One is the best Shoulder to lay on when all of the world cheated on you....

15. What was your recent dream?

........zzzzzzzzzzz.........

16. What will you do with a 1 million dollar gift?

will answer it after it happen to me first


17. The kind of exercise that you often do?

running

18. Things that could make you laugh?

too many...

19. Your hope for the blogger world.

Your hope is mine,...I guess

0 comments:

Convert Your Currencies Here


Komentar Terbaru

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Or This Link

<a href="http://moneygolddiamond.com">Moneygolddiamond - A blog about everything popular and useful relate to Money(currency, finance,funding,etc), Precious Metal (gold,commodity,etc), Precious Stones (diamond,jewelry,etc)</a>

Or This RSS feed URL (xml)


http://feeds.feedburner.com/BanknoteGoldDiamond?format=xml>

SMS GRATIS Silahkan kirim SMS anda gratis...

My BlogCatalog BlogRank free counters Business Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker

sstt...but copy articles with link inside to this moneygolddiamond.com blog is permitted...

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP